- Teamwork : We work together cooperatively, act with integrity while respecting each person’s individuality.
- Respect : We treat those we serve and one another with concern, kindness, fairness, dignity and caring.
- Honesty : We act openly, truthfully and fairly in all aspects of our work.
- Communication : We believe in a two way communication with truthfulness and openness.
- Responsibility : We are committed to quality, accountability, responsibility, and accuracy in every aspect of our work.
Our team of healthcare professionals treats each resident like a family member and takes great pride in making sure each one receives proper nursing care and attention.
Employment applications are available upon request. Work experience in an acute hospital setting and past work experience in long-term care setting is preferred. Casual hire, part-time, and full-time positions are available as vacancies occur.
Consider being a part of our team. You can make a positive difference in the lives of Hawaii’s families!
Applications are available upon request for open positions. You may email your résumé for our Honolulu and Hilo offices to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply in person, or mail your résumé to Kokua Nurses, 1210 Artesian St, Ste 201 , Honolulu, HI 96826, or fax to (808) 592-1248. Always reference the job title that you are applying for.
Kokua Nurses is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Home Care Aides